Inspiration has a way of finding you anytime and in any place. With a pinch of imagination, everything can be used as a canvas from a rice field to a dinner plate. Pablo Picasso once said that, “everything you can imagine is real” and lots of people have followed suit.
At Bright Side we praise imaginative souls, especially those who have the ability to create masterpieces out of nothing. This compilation is dedicated to the inner Picasso in all of us.
1. Your mom always has your back.
2. Don’t you just love this autumn version of Winnie the Pooh?
3. Her mom said, “Don’t play with your food,” but she didn’t listen.
4. The monarch butterfly is in your hands.
5. This guy doesn’t chew gum, he turns it into art.
6. Pocahontas’ Grandmother Willow would be jealous of this one.
7. Old clothes can be great art material!
8. This guy crashed his car but somehow now, it’s even better.
9. When you don’t like your broccoli but you love art:
10. This girl cleaned up a beach and turned cigarette litter into a turtle.
11. When your kids get creative and you are a natural too: